Has your bicycle decals gotten old? Do you think it is making your bicycle look bad? You can remove it. This article can help you with each and every step of removing decals from your bike frame:
Things you need:
You need the following things for removing the decals:
- Spoon or credit card to remove the stickers
- Alcohol or multi-purpose cleaner
- Adhesive remover
Also Read: How to Polish Aluminum Bike Frames?
The complete process of removing decals is here:
- Heat the adhesive of the sticker with the hairdryer so that it softens and removes easily.
- You can use the end of the spoon or the credit card to scratch the sticker off the frame. You can even use any other material to scratch the decals off.
- Once the decal is scratched properly, you’ll find the remains of the stickers on the frame. To remove it, apply the adhesive remover with a cloth.
- Use the multi-purpose cleaner and rub it on the frame to get a fine look.
The removal of decals doesn’t require much of your effort. You can easily get it done and make your bike frame look new.