MTB Bike for Man DEMA BeFfly HERO TWO 26″ 1×10 speed 2021
AI6061 -An aluminum alloy containing Mg2S silicides as its main additive is referred to as Alloy 6061. Class 6000 alloys are highly workable, weldable, and machinable.
HPC – Increased efficiency in the transfer of energy to the rear wheel is referred to as HP-C. This technology has been incorporated into the elaborate rear construction of all DEMA carbon frames.
STBB – This threaded bottom bracket technology is used in both carbon and duralumin frames. All DEMA frames using this technology feature a 68 mm wide bottom bracket housing with a BSA thread (1.370 x 24 tpi)
3D-FD This technology offers the possibility to use heat processed 3D frame endings with interesting shapes. Their advantage, compared to milled endings, is the increased strength of the material.
2B – DOUBLE BUTTED TUBES – Narrow-walled pipe technology for weight reduction while maintaining similar to identical properties
HT – Heating Treatment – Heat treatment of frames by heating to 130 ° C for several hours is a process of restoring mechanical properties that were lost during welding.
DCT – DEMA CUSTOM TUBES – All tubes of our frames are custom-made based on strength analyzes and the design needs of the entire bicycle.
- FRAME – Alloy 6061-T6, Double Butted
- SUSPENSION FORK – SR Suntour XCR32 coil LOR 26″ 120mm, tapered
- REAR DERAILLEUR – SHIMANO DEORE rdm6000gs 10s
- SHIFTERS MTB – Shimano, 10 speed deore, KSLM4100RA1
- DISK BRAKES – SHIMANO MT200 Hydraulic
- CRANKS – FSA Gamma Drive MegaExo 32T
- BB SET MEGA EXO – FSA MegaExo BB-7100
- FREEWHEEL – shimano (11-42)10speed
- CHAIN – SHIMANO TIAGRA HG 10SPEED
- HEADSET – FSA Orbit 1.5ZS SC,NO.57SC
- STEM – BEFLY Shorty 45mm
- HANDLEBAR – BEFLY Riser 740mm
- GRIPS – HERRMANS Shark Lock Grips
- SEATPOST – BEFLY SB10 31.6×400
- SADDLE – WTB Volt 135 Comp
- HUBS – SHIMANO TX505 QR 9x100mm (P)/TX505 QR 9×135 (Z)
- RIMS – ORIN DISC 559x25mm tubeless ready
- MTB TIRES – MAXXIS minnion 26×2,35 wire
- PEDALS – EXTEND FLAT Alloy
- SPEED – 1×10
- WEIGHT – 13.3 kg